Bryant Elementary Welcomes Prospective Families – 2023!
Bryant PTSA and staff welcome you to our community and hope you can attend an
INFORMATIONAL NIGHT PROGRAM for you to explore Bryant as a potential school for your Kindergarten – 5th grade student in the 2023 – 2024 academic year.
Although there are some new families with incoming students in grades 1-5 next year much of this Open House night is biased towards the usual annual enrollment of about 100 kinderkids. However, we will have a separate Q & A focused for families sending an older student.
• When: Thursday January 26 at 5:30 p.m. – 7:00(ish) p.m.
• Where: in Bryant School library – right on main floor as you enter
• Who: YOU, Bryant PTSA members, administrators, K teachers, LASER representative (on-site after-school childcare)
• What: Hear about our school, Kindergarten, PTSA programs, LASER daycare, visit with Kindergarten teachers & principal and more…
• Why: we want you to appreciate Bryant as much as we do!!!
We plan for a brief introductory program providing an overview of Bryant and then will place kinder-parents in random groups led by a current Bryant parent volunteer to visit the building and then to meet each K teacher in her/his classroom. You will have the opportunity to speak with, listen to and ask questions of each of the K teachers.
*Do note this program is an adults only evening – the conversations, topics and explanations are all aimed at parents.
Bryant’s well-known New Family Night directed towards families who enroll at Bryant will occur in June and be full-family focused (children encouraged & welcomed to attend), details in late
Please help us to prepare for the evening by emailing Kevin G. Gallagher, kindergarten teacher, at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your attendance. While it is not required to do so it does help in planning our visit groups. Please come even if you did not notify us in advance of your attendance.